Thursday, March 11, 2010

Missouri

I headed to Missouri in March, 2010 for a solo ride. My route took me through the Mark Twain National Forest, which is southwest of St. Louis.

Here's my route map in Mark Twain National Forest. Compared to national forests out west, this doesn't seem like a national forest at all. Most of it just seemed like any old country road you'd expect to see in rural MO. Nevertheless, it was a very nice route.


Tons of rolling hills + twisting & turning roads = never a dull moment. The time was flying and I was having fun.


Looking ugly before the ride.

Mark Twain National Forest.

Just a taste of some of the rolling hills you can expect if you come ride here.

This part actually looked like a national forest.

The countryside.

Up...

...and down.

The roads were in good shape for the whole route.

No comments:

Post a Comment