Thursday, March 11, 2010

New Mexico

While I was living in Flagstaff, AZ I took a trip to Ruidoso, NM to participate in the 2008 Tour de Ruidoso.

The route. (Not the best picture.)

The elevation profile.


The sunrise before the start of the ride.

The kids got in on the fun, too.


Here I am. Those are brand new shorts because I left mine in Flagstaff!


That's me at the back doing what I do best- sucking wheel.


The following are some pictures I took of a ride I did in Albuquerque the day before the Tour de Ruidoso.











The sunset on my way back to the hotel.

Edit: I returned to New Mexico during my 2015 ride across America. Here are the relevant days: 8, 9, 10, 11, 12. I absolutely loved my time in northern New Mexico, especially in Eagle Nest. New Mexico is a beautiful state with a lot to offer cyclists.

No comments:

Post a Comment